Thursday, March 15

What I Wore LAST Wednesday...



Here is the outfit that I wore last Wednesday! It seems so long ago! Since it was a snowy day and we had church in the evening, I opted for some warm things: My white shirt is a tank top with eyelet trim from the Gap (don't shoot me, but it is a maternity tank!) and the sweater is dark brown and from Eddie Bauer. I added my caramel colored skirt (with light blue and dark brown plaid) because I always feel like an old fashioned ice skater when I wear it... perfect for the inch of snow we got (ha!). I also wore my favorite sling backs made by Nine West (pardon the fact that they need a good polishing, please!), my pashmina shawl worn first as a scarf and then as a head covering, and my handbag/diaper bag by Longchamp.

3 comments:

AmeliaB said...

I LOVE your shoes! They look like you bought them down town in the forties. :-)

~Amelia

MamaBirdEmma said...

Thanks Amelia! They need some polishing, but I love them!

Anonymous said...

I really like these posts on modest, modern Church wear. Reminds me a little of modesty websites for muslim women: long skirts, long sleeves, and head covering: http://caribmuslimah.wordpress.com/ I think one can take come cues from that modest-fashion website and alter it to your own cultural needs :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...