Thursday, September 6

I signed up for this, too...

From: The Homespun Heart

When browsing blogs this morning, I came across this on Biblical Womanhood - and wanted to pass it along to all of you.

Kelli of There is No Place Like Home is launching a new quarterly magazine. The magazine is "designed for young ladies and their mothers, but can be enjoyed by anyone who loves celebrating the joys of each passing season."

They are offering a one-year free on-line subscription from now through the end of September! Click here to become a subscriber!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the information on this...I just subscribed! Looks wonderful!

Anonymous said...

I subscribed a couple of days ago, it's a lovely read with lots of beautiful pictures! I put a link to it on my blog too - good news travels fast!

Kelli said...

Thank you so much for sharing about our magazine, I really appreciate it!

Kelli

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...