Monday, September 24

September 23rd...

It's time for another Commitment to Loveliness! This is a fun way to increase femininity and beauty in our lives each week without even trying! All you have to do is choose five things that you would like to work on or do during the week that will increase the loveliness in your life!

Here is my list for this week:

1. Make Mrs. U.'s Blueberry Yogurt Cake
2. Give self a pedicure and trim Baby's nails... they are so sharp!
3. Take advantage of the exercise equipment in the club house and work out three times this week

4. Experiment with pretty hairstyles while waiting for a trim (no, I never got my hair cut... I didn't know what I wanted and didn't want to regret anything!) and make a few more headbands for my little girlfriend.
5. Take the time to write some "real" letters to friends and family rather that hastily typed e-mails


Once you have chosen five simple things, post them on your blog and link to this post in your post, and then post the direct link to your Commitment to Loveliness post below. If you do not have a blog, but have a commitment to share, please post them in the comments section.

8 comments:

nannykim said...

This has been such a blessing to do--thanks!!!! God Bless YOU

Mimi said...

Ooooh, that cake looks yummy. Thanks for the link!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering, what is the command for your picture for the sidebar? I was hoping to have the comminment to loveliness on my xanga sidebar. May I?

MamaBirdEmma said...

Sure you can have the picture, Jenny!

I have no idea what the command is though. I just saved it as a picture and then uploaded it onto Blogger.

If you need more help, I can ask Fr. John if he knows what to do.

Anonymous said...

If you ould ask fr John, I'd appreciate it. To put it in my side bar, I need a code to do so. Xanga works a little differently to Blogger. For example, to put in the Mr Linky for the Modesty Survey, I used the code they gave to embed it... but then, I suppose, it was linking to something, whereas this would just be a picture. hmmm. I wonder if it works the same? I really need to get a little more tech savvy *grin*

nannykim said...

SEPT 25-HMM YOU HAVEN'T POSTED TODAY--I AM CHALLENGING YOU TO GO TO MY POST FOR SEPT 25 ON THANKFULNESS AGAIN--SMILING IN THE HEART--make a comment there and then post the things (on your blog) for which you are thankful.

Joyfull said...

What a great idea. This is my first visit to your blog and I love it! That cake is one I am working on trying soon also!

titool said...

Related Site high end replica bags see here read best site Dolabuy Goyard

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...