Wednesday, September 19

What I Wore Wednesday...

Since I just wore a boring outfit of brown petal pushers and a white tee, I've decided to showcase what the baby wore today. This little blue sweater was buried in a rubbermaid bin of hand-me- downs. Sadly, I don't know who gave it to us (I combined clothing from several different families into one bin), but I think it is just beautiful! It seems to be handmade and looks like the pattern comes from the sixties (correct me if I'm wrong, please!!) if it wasn't made then. Baby looked really cute wearing it with a pair of cotton pants with ruffles and her white headband to complete the ensemble.

What did you wear today?

5 comments:

Mimi said...

I thought you must be tiny! That sweater is adorable!

MamaBirdEmma said...

Hehe... At 5'11, I am still shocked that I have a daughter that is tiny for her age! I though I'd have a baby giant on my hands;)

Simply Stork said...

adorible...I have 3 boys and only 1 girl who is a tom boy...so we try to dress feminine...I am in the process of doing a weeks worth of dresses at my blog...but I just love this little sweater...beautiful!
~simply stork~
(thanks for stoppin in)

Courtney said...

Oh, that is too precious!

yesterday with a lion on it. The lion's mane is fringed. Next time he wears it, I'll have to take a pic.

I wore a denim skirt with a tan 3/4 sleeve button-up shirt.

Xenia Kathryn said...

What a precious little sweater. I love those random hand-me-downs that are so unique and beautiful.

Today I'm wearing bluejeans, red maryjane Keens, a white t-shirt and a red zip-up hoodie. V. is wearing "baby sweats" :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...