Tuesday, September 2

The Four Things Meme...

Melissa tagged for this fun meme! If you are reading it, consider yourself tagged!

Four place I go over and over:
  • Church
  • Walmart
  • Food Lion
  • The Library

Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
  • Courtney
  • Blogger (comment notifications)
  • Just Moms (Comment Notifications)
  • Aunt Jen

Four places I would rather be right now:
  • Bed
  • San Fransisco
  • The Republican National Convention
  • Target with money to spend

Four TV shows/programs that I watch over and over:
  • The Closer
  • The Barefoot Contessa
  • The Martha Stewart Show
  • The Office

Four things I have for breakfast:
  • pancakes
  • french toast
  • eggs
  • cream of wheat with brown sugar and bananas

Four animals I like best:
  • cats
  • birds
  • lambs
  • baby goats

Four beaches I’ve been to:
  • Point Pleasant, NJ
  • Emerald Isle, NC
  • Ocean City, MD
  • Sandy Hook, NJ

5 comments:

Kate Linnea Welsh said...

Fun! Here's mine: http://www.katwithak.com/archives/001166.html

Courtney said...

I did one too!
http://zuzusperch.blogspot.com/2008/09/four-things-meme.html

Miss G said...

Have you been to San Francisco? What are your favorite things there? That is where we are going on our honeymoon! Kelly

MamaBirdEmma said...

Oh, Miss G.!

You will love San Fran! That's where we went on our honeymoon, too! Maybe I'll do a post on some of my favorite spots!

Unknown said...

20188809 leilei3915
lebron james shoes
canada goose
ralph lauren pas cher
mbt shoes
coach factory outlet
ray ban sunglasses outlet
michael kors outlet online
coach factory outlet
moncler outlet
mont blanc outlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...