Sunday, November 2

Changes for Our Changing Table...


Since we put the children's dresser into our room, there was space in the family closet. We moved the changing table in and now have a nice large closet for storage. I think that this will work out better because there is a better light in the family closet and more space (nice when you have two children in diaper still!). I have to take the flower lights down from the rack in the old closet and hang the ribbon board above the changing table, but other than that everything is done!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

You've been busy! I like the changes you've made. Looking at the first picture, though, reminds me that I was going to look for baskets at Target this week and totally forgot! Argh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...