Monday, September 21

A Good Monday...

It has been weeks since we've had a normal day in our home. Even when things are more rhythmic here, Mondays are often days where either nothing gets done or too much is happening.


Today was a Monday where just the right amount happened. We had breakfast and our first real school time. We did the menu planning and grocery shopping for the week, had a nice lunch and took a nap. The rest of the day was spent watching Papa stain some bookshelves, making a pie, and taking care of some laundry. Our evening routine was normal except for the addition of a long walk to the tot lot in our neighborhood - perfect for wearing out some energetic little people I know!

How was your day?

5 comments:

GretchenJoanna said...

Thanks for the link to the pie recipe. It looks worth a try! And it's a good thing you posted such a clear photo of the inside, because the original post didn't have one showing that.

Elizabeth said...

Hi, I'm back to visiting blogs again after a hiatus. I'm so glad that I came here straight away. I love the looks of that pie! I want to make it for my family. I have all the ingredients except the sour cream. Think I'll go get some tomorrow and surprise the family tomorrow night.

I'm happy your day went well today. Mine did, too. Just enough of the right things happened. Looking forward to more Fall decorating tomorrow.

Have a good sleep!
Elizabeth

Courtney said...

Sounds like a lovely day! We had a long walk in the morning at a local nature center then started our Winterpromise farm unit in the afternoon!

Michelle M. said...

That pie looks wonderful! I already printed off the recipe :) I am glad you had such nice day.

Robin ~ Linton Cottage said...

That pie looks delicious. Thanks for the link and picture. Hope you all are enjoying your new place.

Robin
Linton Cottage

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...