Monday, February 21

Peter and Katharine...


Since I was in the wedding and Father John had to take care of our little ones, only one picture was taken at my sister and brother- in- law's wedding (and it was snapped with a mobile phone). I cannot wait to get my hands on some more photographs so that I can show all of you what a beautiful wedding it was! Everything went off without a hitch! Kate looked lovely and Peter was so handsome! My father did a beautiful job with the service and you should have heard the music! Unbelievably moving!

God grant the servants of God , Katharine and Peter many blessed years!

4 comments:

Matushka said...

Many years!

Melanie said...

God grant them many years!

Michelle M. said...

Many Years! I look forward to seeing photos.

Anonymous said...

Many years!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...