Wednesday, February 5

Yarn Along: Grasshopper...

I've taken a little break from  The Choose Your Own Arrow Shawl.  I'm stuck and was loosing patience with the project, so it seemed like a good idea to move on to something else for now. I saw Katherine's latest project on instagram and fell in love with it, quickly ordering both the pattern and a few gorgeous skiens of Madeline Tosh Merino Light in Charcoal.  It took several tries to get the pattern just right, but I am flying through now...  It really is simple and the result is beautiful.  I am sweating the i-cord that goes around the perimeter of the shawl though!  

I'm nearly finished with Knitting Yarns.  It has been such an enjoyable read! 

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

good to take breaks from things; looks like a great new knit! been thinking of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...