Saturday, April 19

Great and Holy Saturday...






No matter how well I think I am prepared for Pascha, I am always working on last minute details in the final hours before the midnight Liturgy.  There is a peacefulness to the evening while everyone is sleeping (and I'm so glad when my husband gets in a little snooze between all of his hard work!).  I enjoy putting together our family Pascha basket, adding the final touches to the little surprises that we have for the children, filling the plastic eggs, and putting together a centerpiece for the table.  It was a lovely Holy Week.  All of our parishioners have worked so hard to make this a special Pascha and I am really looking forward to the next forty days of feasting and celebrating!!

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

Christ is Risen! have a blessed and joyous Pascha!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...