Wednesday, July 16

Yarn Along: Orthodox Life...


Much to my sister's dismay, I frogged my Seashore Cowl last night.  It took f.o.r.e.v.e.r to rip everything out and wind it up into a ball.  This morning, the little ones and I used the swift to tidy up the yarn and now I am all ready to cast back on to a medium-sized Seashore Cowl.  I had previously knitted a large one and it was just too big!  I know that I will be happier with a smaller size (I plan to only wear it as a cowl) and am excited to get started tonight!

I picked up a copy of Orthodox Life from my dad's church two weekends ago.  I am enjoying the articles, but I love the cover art so much!  It is going to go into a frame when I am done reading.

1 comment:

Matushka Anna said...

It's painful, but relieving to frog something that is just. not. working. (Or is just too big.) better luck with the smaller one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...