Monday, March 9

Monday, Funday...





We were back to the grind today, but it was about 60 degrees and sunny and that really made a difference!  We filled our birdfeeder up and spent breakfast watching our feathered friends.  I was so happy that I finally got to admire our red-bellied woodpecker as he gobbled up some seed.  The children have seen him a few times, but their excitement sent him flying off before I could even look.

The nice weather meant that we could go to the playground for the first time in months.  It as good to be outside for a few hours.  Once we came home, I got a lot of cleaning and decluttering done.  I am behind on my Lenten Cleaning List, but am hoping to catch up quickly.   

I hope your week got off to a good start!




5 comments:

elizabeth said...

nice! this day was a better one for me as well; the good weather sure helped! That table with candle burning is so pretty! Sending our love to you and your family! :)

Katya said...

I'm behind on my list, too!

Nope said...

Ooo I want to be one of your students!! Where did you find the puzzle..I want it for me :)

MA F said...

Oh is that puzzle a Carl Larsson painting?

MamaBirdEmma said...

Yes, it is Carl Larsson! I love his work and now have three of his puzzles... All are made by a company called Pomegranate.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...