Wednesday, August 5

Yarn Along: The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency...


I am still working away on my boat neck pullover.  It's a bit discouraging that it has taken me all of July to just divide for the sleeves, when it took me two weeks to finish this sweater the first time that I knit it.  I thing what is really plaguing me is the sight of the gorgeous MadelineTosh I purchased in Atlanta...  it's siren song is almost too much to resist!

I read The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency this last week and finished Poldark today.  I will be reading the next books in those two series, but first is Lunch in Paris.


2 comments:

elizabeth said...

some fun books here! it's hard to be patient hey!!! glad for all the goodness!

Lucy Bowen said...

I can imagine the call of the yarn! The sweater looks great though.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...